Having a fat or pot belly is a major problem affecting a lot of people these days.
The real issue is the lifestyle changes brought about by modern day demands. Most jobs require a more sedentary application and a lot of people are helmed up behind their desks for hours in a day.
Getting little or no exercise as a result, has led to an upsurge in pot bellies.
Poor eating habits, such as having heavy meals late and drinking plenty of alcohol has also contributed immensely to the worldwide increase in fat bellies.
However, there are some tips you can follow on how to get a skinny stomach.
These health tips are as follows;
- A sedentary lifestyle which is one that entails sitting for long should be avoided as this lifestyle tends to contribute to stomach fat, take a break every now and then from your desk and take a walk.
- An early morning stroll will do wonders for your health.
- Ensure that you eat breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day.
- Improve your eating habits, eat fruits and veggies, try taking fruit salad to work.
- Stop eating processed foods that are high in calories.
- Do not over eat, if you are full then simply don’t eat.
- You body needs rest, so don’t stay up late at night working, give yourself a break and sleep.
- Taking a walk to work if your place of work is not far, is a good idea.
Ways by which you can eliminate belly fat:
- Try jogging:
Make it a matter of urgency to start a jogging routine. You can jog early in the morning before preparing for work or on a weekend. This activity will help raise your metabolism and you will burn excess fat everywhere in your body including your belly fat. This is a very effective way on how to get a skinny stomach.
- You can also run:
If you want to shed excessive fat, then you could up the tempo a little and turn that jogging exercise to a sprint. You can do this while jogging changing your tempo intermittently you will lose that stomach fat in no time at all.
- Get involved in Yoga:
You can take yoga classes at your local yoga do jo. You will achieve an all round health regime when you try yoga exercises because your body and mind will be relaxed and in harmony with each other. You will burn body fat quickly as well and especially at your stomach.
If you have an extremely busy schedule then you don’t have to worry about not getting enough exercise as you can walk most of the time. Even in your office try to walk around and get things done yourself rather than sending an office assistant or clerk to do it for you.
Read more at @ http://www.waytoskinny.com/