If you are planning to invest in the new dressing of your blind so that it looks new and fresh for a long period of time, then you should take care of blind maintenance that can provide excellent looks to the blinds. Your blinds and shutters require constant cleaning and maintenance so that you can get the benefit of good working order.
Cleaning and Maintaining of Blind
Often it is noticed that the window covering are kept away from cleaning because it is difficult of cleaning to the nooks and corners of the window blinds. But blind maintenance is the simplest work and more you look after them it will become easier for you to clean these blinds. How you will clean and maintain the blinds depends on the style and material means whether the blinds are made of fabric, plastic, wood or metal.
Different Types of Blinds
You can get different types of blinds in the market such as:
- Venetian Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Panel Glides
- Vertical Blinds
- Honey Cell Blinds
How to Clean the Blinds
You can follow the steps that are given here for cleaning your blinds such as:
- Close the blinds and then tie back any soft or material curtains.
- Use the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner to remove the dust build-up.
- It is advised to vacuum behind and underneath the blinds to reduces the chance dust sticking to the surface during the cleaning process.
- After doing that you just take a soft cloth and wet it with water or any other type of gentle cleaning material and remove any particular stains of stubborn areas.
If your blinds are made of timber or fabric then you have to clean it in a different way. Blind maintenance means you have to be careful about the materials that you are required to clean.
- If your blinds are the fabric made or fabric covered, then you will need to spot-clean only, cannot use any soap or water.
- If your blinds are timber made then you cannot use any chemicals. You have to dusting with your vacuum and wipe with a solution of soapy water and dry immediately so that the timber does not go out of shape.
You have to handle the blinds in another way if it is made of vinyl or metal.
For a quick clean, you just wear rubber gloves then cotton gloves on over them. Mix 1 teaspoonful of ammonia to one liter of water, and dip the gloved fingers into the solution, then run your fingers along the top and your thumb underneath the each slat. Does it not easy?
Modern, Attractive Blinds Complete Home Decoration
When you are selecting blind you must select that one which will suit your lifestyle with simple and smooth operating systems, easily cleaning provision, low-maintenance, and durability and affordability. You can get the different range of practical and low-cost blind maintenance in modern blinds. You can complete your search and décor your house as you wish.
Thus, you can select modern blinds for your windows so that it gives a great look to your windows. You can get the custom made blinds with exact specifications that are available in different kinds of fabric designs that suit your tastes and needs.
Comments are closed.