If you own a dog and have agreed to take its responsibilities, then dealing with dog poop is also one of those responsibilities that you cannot turn a deaf ear to. Especially when the effects of your laziness can be so harmful, you ought to take care of this matter. Pet stations are one of the most economic and effective solutions, and read below to get information about it.
What is a Pet Waste Station?
It is like a self service kiosk that provides the means to pet owners to clean up after their pets poop. Pet waste stations are a complete package that includes dispenser bags for poop collection, a waste bin and a visible sign. The ultimate goal of these stations is to make it easy for dog owners to grab the dispenser bags to pick up poop and then drop off the loaded bags in the waste bins. They are a perfect solution to handle public dog waste. They help control environmental and health hazards. You can find great priced dog waste stations online.
Different types of pet stations
- There are options in colors. The colors of posts can be available in black and green. While some posts are available in both colors, some are limited to just one.
- Options are also available for dispenser bags. There are two types of bags, roll bags and pull bags. While roll bags are like paper rolls, they need to be torn from the roll for use, the pull bags are like tissue paper and can be pulled separately and used.
- Some dispenser bags come with instructions while others don’t. As per your need, you can always choose.
- Difference can also be seen in the design and capacity of receptacle containers. Some have capacity of 10 gallons of debris while some can hold even 11 gallons. Bins can be lidded or not lidded. The shape of bin can also be different. It is very important to choose a bin of the right shape and capacity.
A lidded bin is always better to prevent insects, water and other agents to get into the bin or to prevent the odor from coming out.
- One can also choose from the various materials of the dispenser bags. There are various polythene bags, disposable bags and bio degradable bags. The bio degradable bags are the best options to choose from in the long run, and these bags degrade themselves in the compost or sewage, while polythene bags need to be treated separately again.
- The material of the post is also a matter of choice. One can choose from steel or aluminum. The durability of the post lasts in the choice of the material of the post.
Best kind of pet station
Which one is best for you is totally your choice and requirement. But, in common terms, the one that uses a biodegradable plastic dispenser is the best. Also, the one that features a larger and locked receptacle with chute system, which prevents odor, is the best. A pull bag is proven to be the most efficient and cost effective in the long run. Lastly, the best pet station is the one that keeps environment eco friendly, clean and enjoyable.
Comments are closed.