The inventor of chocolates daily receives millions of thanks for taking our human civilization to a dreamy and delicious ride. Ever since chocolates have appeared in our life, we have taken it very seriously as we end up using it as gifts to near and dear ones on occasions or no occasions. When a baby cries, he is given a chocolate to stop crying. When the same baby grows up a little and doesn’t eat food, mom shows him chocolate and he happily finishes the meal. The baby is now in school and distributes chocolates among class mates and teachers to celebrate his birthday. As a grown up adult in college, he proposed his ladylove with a chocolate. He once carried a chocolate bouquet on 30th anniversary of his parents. And now, when he is having his own family, he remembers to bring chocolates for his kids on a daily basis. This is the story of any common person.
As a child we all used to get manipulated in return of these delicious chocolates. Birthday, anniversary, marriage, Valentine, Holi, Diwali, etc. chocolates are always loved as a gift by people belonging to all age groups. Aged persons suffering from high blood sugar also sometimes cribs for chocolates. Let’s check some of the benefits of these yummy chocolates.
- Chocolates are great stress busters. Whenever in tension and anxiety, you can gulp down a chunk of dark chocolate to overcome your depression.
- A certain dosage of chocolate consumption also helps in lowering cholesterol level.
- Whenever the older people demands chocolate, do not shy away from them. Instead give them a cup of hot chocolate (or in any other form they like) and it would prevent them from memory decline.
- Chocolate intake also reduces heart disease by one-third. Scientific study also says that people eating chocolate are 22% less likely to suffer a stroke.
- Dark chocolate improve walking ability for PAD (peripheral arterial disease) patients.
- Having chocolates during pregnancy benefits your fetal growth and development.
Diet conscious people also maintain to have a dose of chocolates in their weekly diet. Of course heavy consumption of chocolates would lead to weight rise but if taken in a prescribed level, it would help us.
As a child you must have dreamt that you have landed in a place where everything is made up of chocolates. Well in reality we know there is nothing like such a fairy chocolaty land. But when you are thinking to gift your near and dear ones chocolates, you can apply some of your creativity.
- Buy a chocolate bouquet online for the love of your life and that would be enough to express your love towards that person.
- Get a heart shaped chocolate cake for your best friend cum girlfriend/boyfriend to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- You can get personalized chocolate cakes made by cake artists. Make a chocolate house on that cake with these chocolates and present before your sweetheart who would be spellbound.
Chocolates are like our best friends forever. We use them in happiness and also in sorrow. It has, still is, and would always remain as it is.
Comments are closed.