The result of the entrance exam is expected to be declared on 8th June, 2017 for the exam which will be conducted on 7th May, 2017. It is an entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE for admissions to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental colleges which runs with the approval of Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
The result of the entrance exam will be declared on the given date. The colleges will declare the merit list based on all India Rank to fill the seats of Medical and Dental Courses.
- The exam will be conducted on 7th May, 2017
- Result will be declared on 8th June, 2017
CBSE has already made it clear that no separate/individual rank card or result will be dispatched to any of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates are required to have downloaded their results online and get the print out of the results.
The result for the entrance exam will be declared online on the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. CBSE. The candidate will be able to download NEET result 2017 of the entrance exam with the help of Roll number and Date of Birth mentioned in the admit card of the candidate.
CBSE has also collaborated with the DIGILOCKER, so the result for the entrance exam will also be available on DIGIRESULTS website. Various government and private colleges accept the score of the entrance exam for providing admission.
Challenging the Marking against OMR Sheet
The candidates must note that there is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of the entrance exam because the sheets are OMR sheets which are checked through machines with extreme care and are time and again examined.
However, the candidates are given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR marking on making a payment of Rs.1000 per response challenged. The board will also refund the money if the challenge made is accepted by the board.
How to Check the Result
The candidates are required to follow the given steps in order to access the result of the entrance exam-
- First of all, the candidates are required to go to the official website of CBSE and search for the results for NEET tab
- Click on the tab and a new page needing the candidate’s details appear on the screen
- The candidates are required to fill the required details that are registration number and date of birth as mentioned in the admit card
- Click on submit button
- This way, a new page containing the result of the entrance exam will appear on the screen
- Candidates will have to download the result as there is no provision of sending the result to the individual via mail or post
- Candidates should keep the result safe and also take extra print outs of the result of the entrance exam as no result will be sent to the individuals via post.
Comments are closed.