Are you facing problems finding a best training routine that will definitely work? Read these 4 to 500 words to get guidelines for full body work outs in just 3 days a week.
Usually there is confusion about what muscle building routine to follow. There are various options that individuals can choose from and it seems that all of them are fine.
The biggest question is which one of them will work for best, suits to you and will be a starting point for you. Let us include the most common routines and discuss the category requirements to allow you to make an informed decision
3 DAYs Complete Body Routine
This routine is actually 3 day/ week workout schedule. Each day is followed by a rest day. The third workout day is followed by 1 or 2 rest days considering the weekend
Why This Routine is great For Beginners?
This is the best routine for the beginners, however it include full body workouts.
- It helps you to be familiar with exercises by repeating them several times in the week.
- As most beginners do not have the samelevel of strength that is possessed by the advanced lifters, it is best to trigger muscle more often as amount of the weight lifted is considerably lighter and you will not required much time to repair and recover before the next workout.
- In beginning, your body will feel greater gains by training less. Take benefits of this time as you will get ‘beginner gains’ that cannot be experience later. You need to allow the body to adapt to these exercises as well as recover to grow. The 3 days routine is a best for beginners. It will allow you to ultimately progress to the more frequency and volume if needed.
3 Day Full Body Schedule
- Do 4 sets of Squats of 8 reps
- Do 4 sets of Bench Press of 8 reps
- Do 4 sets of Pullups of 8 reps
- Do 4 sets of Military Press of 8 reps
- Do 4 sets of Barbell Curls of 8 reps
- Do 4 sets of Ab Roller of 8 reps
DAY 2: Do Rest
- Do 5 sets of Deadlifts of 5 reps
- Do 5 sets of Bent Over Rows of 5 reps
- Do 5 sets of Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Do 5 sets of Lateral Raises of 5 reps
- Do 5 sets of Dumbbell Triceps Extensions of 5 reps
- Do 5 sets of Hammer Curls of 5 reps
DAY 4: Do Rest
- Do 3 sets of Lunges of 12 reps
- Do 3 sets of Dips of 12 reps
- Do 3 sets of Chin-ups sets of 12 reps
- Do 3 sets of Push Press of 12 reps
- Do 3 sets of Seated Calf Raises of 12 reps
- Do 3 sets of Plate Twists of 12 reps
Day 6 and 7
Take Rest, enjoy you weekend parties, and be the part of Turbulence Training Review.