If you are a fan of travelling and adventure, then you must explore the valleys of Himanchal. There are many cities that you can explore, and the specialities of the places will make you astonished at the beauty it holds. It has one of the purest and richest reservoirs that has a lot of biological diversity. Since Himachal Pradesh is also known as the food bowl of India, it has some widespread orchards, pastures and meadows to look around.
You will find the flowers blooming in every season and orchards that grow tulips, lilies, roses, chrysanthemums, marigold, carnations, white gladiolas and many more. You will feel as if you have entered a world of dreams with the stupendous nature surrounding you from everywhere.
Places to visit in Himachal
When you opt for the Himachal tour packages, you need to look out for these places in particular and see that they are included in the package if you wish to enjoy your trip to Himachal Pradesh to the fullest.
- Manali: if you haven’t visited this place yet then it is must go for a Himanchal tour. Being one of the top tourist destinations of India, Manali is a hill station situated near the valleys of Kullu. Imbibed with the tourist attractions like the Rohtang pass and Dhauladhar ranges, it will be a fairy-tale like experience for you in Manali.
- Shimla: Undoubtedly, it is among the most popular hill stations in India. Being the capital of Himachal Pradesh, it also has some attractive things to do like shopping in the Mall Road or getting a ride in the famous toy train of Shimla. It is a great destination for a family holiday or even for couples who wish to spend their honeymoon in some beautiful place.
- Dalhousie: Yet another attraction in the listof places in Himachal tour packages is this hill station with the most amazing scenic views. It is also left with some traces of the British association, so you also get to see a lot of prominent landmarks like colonial mansions.
- Mcleodganj: It is another very reputed hill station near Dharamshala. It is very popular among the trekkers since it has nice mountainous valleys to explore. It has a marvellous blend of the dominant Tibetanculture mixed with a British influence.
- Dharamshala: it is one of the places that are not to be missed out. It is also the residence of Dalai Lama and has many houses of the Tibetan Government.
TheHimachal tour packages generally include all the main tourist attractions and see that you get time to spend time in each place. The cost may range from Rs.16,000 to as high as Rs.50,000 or more for one person. But you can find the best packages from different sites online as well. You can also contact the consultant who is into the business of tour packages and get your desired packages. So now when you plan a trip to Himanchal, you know what to look out for.
No comments yet.