During your student life, you need to write creatively few kinds of essays to upgrade your term marks percentage. Composing an essay may seem quite easy, even then students get less marks as they are ignorant about the proper way to write essays. First you need to know about the specialties of different types of essays.
Few lines on the multiple kinds of essays:
- Narrative essays: Usually this kind of essay includes telling a story in descriptive way. The essays may be written in the form of short story or in the form of book reports. Most of narrative essays are the story of the writer, written following story formant like introduction of the characters, plotting of the story and the conclusion part where the story comes to an end.
To make it more effective writer usually gives their personal view about the concept of the story.
- Descriptive essay: As the term suggests you need to write descriptively about a given topic. The most apt way if you like to show your creative writing to make the reader understand the core meaning of your words.
- Expository kind of essays: In such kinds you need to specifically write about the given topic without describing it in lengthy way like you do in descriptive kind of essays. Illustration of the topic is done by mentioning its features based on facts, statistics and to make the paragraphs more understandable examples are given to portray the centre theme behind writing the essay.
Mostly the essays are asked to write while comparing or while contrasting two different topics. Normally the essay gets finished off in five paragraphs.
- Persuasive essays: It is totally a fact presenting type of essay where the writer points out his/her view about the subject based on the researched proofs and build on others logic thoughts about the essay topic. That’s the reason it is commonly known as argumentative essays.
To gain good grade in such kind of essays you need to compose the words in such a way that the reader is able to understand your point of view about the subject.
There are few considerations you need to note while writing any kind of essays. Following the format will assist you to write effective kind of essays as required by your instructor.
- Make a clear statement related to the topic in the first introductory paragraph itself.
- The words of introductory paragraph, body paragraphs and conclusion paragraphs should be correlated to state you views clearly. Never make an error of repeating the same sentence in different paragraphs to extent the word limits.
- In expository and persuasive essays you need to state your point with proof otherwise your argument doesn’t have any chance of surviving.
- One or two ideas need to be made clear in each paragraph. While writing conclusion paragraphs don’t try to include any new idea,
To know more about the proper modes to write essays log on to informative links like https://essay2go.com/.