Every morning you get up, you wonder which hairstyle should be carried to e a perfect scene girl. To end all your daily woes, just follow these simple yet easy steps which are very scene:
- Firstly, go to your nearest salon and get rid of your old hairstyle. Get some layers and fringes. You can also add some bangs if you want. All these are very essential to carry a perfect hairdo. Start with this very step.
- Now that your hair are totally into your control, start experimenting. High ponytails for any casual day out suits best on girls with long hair. Team it up with any funky hairband and you are ready to rock the world.
- For girls with comparatively shorter hair, can go for any hair bun with side parting. Crop your hair and go with mullets.
- If you have wavy hair, jus straighten it using any straightner. Put up some chunky funky clips and you are ready. Don’t forget to apply some hair protection lotion. You can also half tie your hair with a hairband when you straighten them. This look is more suitable while going for a dinner or a party.
- Colouring your hair is also scene. Brunettes can get blond coloured for adding some spice and vice-versa. Also, just colouring your streaks in various colours is good enough to be scene. Get it dyed in blue, purple, red, mahogany, pink and burgundy colour. These hair tricks would definitely make you a perfect scene girl.
- For girls who have straight hair and want to get something different, just go for curling your hair using a curing rod with damp hair. Then you can either half tie it or wear it as it is with some clips or bows.
- Don’t forget to accesorise your hairdo. It’s the most important. Put coloured ribbons, clips and stuff. Use pearls to decorate it. Pearl and diamond based tiaras are also very chick and classy.
So girls, just follow these steps for a quick and chick scene girl look!!!