Whatever be your field or industry or kind of learners, a good experienced and professional e-learning development company can design and accordingly develop superior level of e-learning courses which are customized to the client centric training needs. At times, a company has regional offices in multiple countries. For such MNCs, the training e-learning course can be converted into many different international languages to suit the huge global audience demands. In simple words, it is like “If learners cannot come to the classroom themselves, then you can take the classroom to them!!”
To have a better idea, let us first note down the common issues faced by different companies in organizing a good training program at work?
- Training expenditures like travel, accommodation, facilities and equipment gets the budget too high.
- Time spent by employees away from work is too much
- Recurring classroom training gets again difficult!
- If trainees are sent out of the country for specialized training, then difficulty of language is faced.
- Once training received after so much expenditure, becomes useless is few days as no follow-up of implementation of learning is done. It is more of a learning event rather than a continuous training process.
Now after understanding the real-life negatives faced in proper location training, let us see where e-learning scores in such training:
- Employees can learn as per their convenience
- The cost is one time of course development. That’s it!
- Reliable, consistent as well as simultaneous training across several locations.
- Trainer is redundant in nature. One can translate into any suitable language for better understanding.
- Unlimited access to all sort of training material available online
- With this method of training, learning becomes an on-going process.
- E-learning can engage digital assets like videos. E-books, info-graphics and more
- These online courses can also be updated as per needs from time to time.
If you are convinced seeing the benefits of e-learning customized courses, then look for a good e-learning development company who has good experience in this field with an efficient team to handle performance intensive course building.
After choosing your development company, following things would be required from your end to design your company’s specific online course:
- Company’s power-point decks
- Target audience info
- Main objectives of training
- Performance outcome as per company’s vision.
- Facilitator guides
- What kind of hand-outs you need for the trainees and what kind of analysis should each trainee do according to you?
How can you judge a good e-learning development company out of all?
- Look for available companies online in this forte and see their client portfolios.
- Try and research about them online on review sites.
- Connect with their customer representative and understand their company features.
- Understand the technology the company uses and how latest tools are integrated in course for your additional learning.
Hopefully, this straight forward helpful guide would have cleared all your doubts about e-learning and you would be already on your path to contact a good e-learning development company for yourself.