Tubemate is the YouTube video downloader which is launched to make downloading of YouTube videos easier and simpler for the users. However, the application not just only limited to downloading the YouTube videos, but it can also be used to download MP3 files and allows you to stream them later as per your convenience without internet. But, the main issue associated with Tubemate App is that it is not a official website that you can find at Google Play Store. So, you are required to download the application from third party sources or app store like 9Apps. 9Apps allows you to enjoy faster and free downloading of all paid apps and games on your Android device. 9Apps is the application store from where you can get Tubemate Download, 9Apps Fast Download as well as the other Android apps which were not possible to download from Play Store. It allows you to download and install all paid games and apps for free on your device without any restriction.
How to Download 9Apps on Android?
9Apps is the application or play store which is not legally available for download on Play Store. So, interested users are required to download the 9Apps from any third party sources online. However, you need to ensure that you are downloading the latest version of Tubemate to get all paid and non-paid apps for free on your Android device. Below are the steps that you need to follow in order to download 9Apps on Android to get Tubemate for free.
- Firstly, you are required to open the mobile browser of your device and go to the Google search engine. Type the name 9Apps manually and go to the official site of the application to download the latest version of 9Apps
- Secondly, you are required to go to the file manager where you have stored the APK file of 9Apps and extract the .exe file. Ensure to extract the files and run it as administrator
- Thirdly, you need to click on “Install” button to start the installation process. Once the installation is completed you can open the 9Apps and go to its downloader to get the Tubemate App on your Android device.
How to Install Tubemate through 9Apps?
After you are done with the installation of 9Apps App, you need to start the process for installing Tubemate App on your Android device.
- Go to the App drawer of 9Apps and from the app store you need to install the Tubemate App. Type the name Tubemate in the search box of the app store and from the list you need to click on Tubemate App
- Once you will click on Tubemate App the process for installation would start and you need to wait till the extraction of the file is over and the application is installed on your device
- After the installation is done you can make use of Tubemate App on your Android device to download and install YouTube videos.
These were the steps to get Tubemate APK on your android device through 9Apps